Sunday 31 October 2010

What's a blog?

So clearly i haven't posted on here in a while. I have been very busy and more than a bit lazy.

But lots has gone off; the Ipad has been launced, Windows Phone 7 has been launched, Playstation move, Xbox Kninect and a 3D Nintendo handheld. And a shed load of 3D tv's. I will get some reviews out on some if not all of these products in the near future, so dear readers (if any of you are left) i leave you with a sort of promise for more frequent updates. Until then Toodle-Pip

-GingerFox
-Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying
    to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own
    blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

    Look at my web site; garcinia.org

    ReplyDelete